Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indian Motorcycle, America’s first motorcycle company, today announced its plans and itinerary for the 74th annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, which formally runs August 4-10 in Sturgis, South Dakota. As the company celebrates the one year anniversary of its re-introduction into the motorcycle industry with the launch of the 2014 Indian Chief, this year’s unveiling of model year 2015 promises to be another memorable moment in Indian Motorcycle history. Visit the Indian Motorcycle event page for updates.
Read more: http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/744/18736/Motorcycle-Article/2015-Indian-Motorcycles-to-Debut-at-Sturgis.aspx.

·
Premium Member
13,154 Posts
Hmm... I wonder if they will introduce a new model this year. A Scout maybe? If Indian stays true to form like the Victory roll outs have been; it will use the same motor.

Howabout a Chieftain Tour with lowers and a trunk? Maybe some winglets for the bottom of the fairing...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I am there.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Maybe more colors and two-tones?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Maybe more colors and two-tones?
No its definitely a new bike style they are adding to the stable. I heard the same thing about a month ago from the Twin Cities rep at a local show here. He wouldn't go into any details obviously.

·
Registered
566 Posts
A lighter and more nimble bike with that 111ci monster of an engine would be pretty freakin sweet.

·
Registered
537 Posts
A lighter and more nimble bike with that 111ci monster of an engine would be pretty freakin sweet.
Once again, this bike with the Thunderstroke 111 and the Kingpin would become trade fodder......

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts