Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ridden bikes for over 40 years. Currently have a 2015 Magnum that we bought new in April of '15. It's the plasma lime version. People either love it or hate but I don't care because my wife and I think it rocks! Most people agree. Love the bike but HATE the news that polaris pulled the plug on Victory's. We did something when we bought the bike and removed the skirts between the bags and the fender so that we could put a lock and ride passenger back rest on the bike. This is something that Victory says won't work. I would really like to know if anyone else has done this and if so have they been able to find any passenger grab holds. Again Victory says the ones for the cross country won't fit but I have a sneaking suspicion that they might if someone has done like us and removed the skirts. Our dealer doesn't have any in stock and now there's the whole "all sales final" thing going on for ordered parts. Very frustrating. I didn't want to get a Harley but now I'm REALLY second guessing myself!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts