Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would start on the build thread a bit early, I pick her up next week. Thunder black smoke.

Already ordered some parts and getting ready to pull the trigger on the Dirty Bird exhaust.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Awesome, can't be any worse than her old Harley pipes
View attachment 138794

I would almost say louder, sitting at the shop we can hear him coming from when he turns the corner coming towards us, little more then a quarter mile away, definitely a heard tuner and attention grabber in that aspect, fit and finish was easy too, get a stage one card downloaded into it as well.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Nice Dustin- looking forward to seeing the progress.

So the Highball has gone?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
smart move!!

got rid of my top heavy, poor handling + braking 06 porkster for my 13 hammer, i love it!! scout is a good lookin injun, the only model i like. being water cooler theres prolly power left on the table for sure!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It feels like riding a moped with a rocket powering it. Has no real weight to it. My only negative feedback so far is front wobble when heavily accelerating and again at high speeds (110+ gets pretty sketchy).

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
low price limitations

the scout is a good bang for the buck, maybe a little suspension tuning + modern radial tyres would help. i wonder how the rear shock angle effects handling as well. i only wish you could opt for better suspension + brakes from the factory negating costly upgrades with xtra take-off parts laying around.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts