Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Low 22,000 mile 2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650. Fork brace, 1" lower foot pegs, Goldwing foot pegs, Suzuki gel seat, 3/4" lowering front and back, close to new Bridgestone T31 tires front and back, Suzuki hand guards, Aprilia mirrors, race tech front fork springs. 1" risers on the handlebars.
This bike was my work commuter and weekend to Payson bike but my situation has changed and I don't need the bike anymore.
Runs perfectly, zero mechanical problems, chain is in great shape, serviced every 500 miles, oil changed every 3500 miles. Valve clearance checked and valves are in spec. I got a constant 50-55 MPG with a best of 63 MPG so it's economical and insurance is dirt cheap. Title in hand.

$4200
TOM_4389.JPG
TOM_4409.JPG

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold, the DL650 is now at it's new home.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last photo of the bikes before the Strom went to it's new home.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She has the Spyder that works as a cruiser, touring bike and sport bike. Pretty cool machine.
I have the Vic for long haul overnight trips and the Rocket for everything else.

Reactions: kezzy39 and NAB

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RicZ sure likes his Spyder. Who knows; one day I may have to get one to stay in the wind.
I think someday we'll all have to, and that day is getting closer.

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
I think someday we'll all have to, and that day is getting closer.
I hear ya. Friday while pushing the Jeep back into the garage I think I slipped something because I have what feels like sciatica (again) running down my right front thigh. Grrrr. This slows me down in getting the Jeep done. At least the new engine is back in...

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sciatica is awful when I get it my back twists up and my right foot's toes go numb.

Reactions: BBob

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
yeah none of us is getting any younger!...after 6 months riding a Spyder while my Vegas was getting rebuilt engine gearbox big bore and cams, I definitely got the hang of riding a Spyder hard and fast!....
another ten years or so I could see me switching the XC for one, doubt I'd ever get rid of my Vegas but.
I do love the XC too though....time will tell

Reactions: vindex1963 and BBob
1 - 10 of 10 Posts