Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im new to this forum, New to being a Victory owner as well.
Traded in my Yamaha vstar classic for my new bike.
OLD BIKE

NEW BIKE

Cant wait to get some miles on it.
Accessories purchased and waiting for them to arrive:
  1. tour pack with liner
  1. passenger floor boards
  1. forged chrome highway bars
I got a solid deal on it. and Im excited for the trips my better half and I are planning out.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome!!! May I commend your optometrist! Judging buy the motorcycle you just purchased your vision is 20/20.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words. No buyers remorse here.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Awesome Magnum...great color choice and sure you will enjoy every minute of it!thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to Victory !cheers

·
Registered
812 Posts
Would you be willing to share what threy gave you for the 1100? I am thinking about tading in my 1100 on a cross country. Mine is pretty heavily modified.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
8,719 Posts
Would you be willing to share what threy gave you for the 1100? I am thinking about tading in my 1100 on a cross country. Mine is pretty heavily modified.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Youll do better selling private and rocking up to Vic with cash.
I bought mine private too, coupla years old , low miles, with extras and broken in.

@3rd Element...Beautiful bike mate!...absolutely no comparison to the Yammy....light years ahead!

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Yep. you will hardly get any consideration for the mods. You'll do better if you sell private.

·
Registered
812 Posts
that is what I am thinking. if you all know of anyone let me know.

·
Premium Member
8,719 Posts
that is what I am thinking. if you all know of anyone let me know.
Advertise it mate, all the free sites and the main paid ones, if the price is right itll sell

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
$2400 classic with white walls, and some max air upgrades completed. 2007 w/ 8500miles

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice looking bike! I just picked up a black and gray Magnum myself! Traded in a Yamaha Warrior. Love the new Victory!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I, too, came from a v-star. Mine was 2000 650 classic. To me, it was a great started bike. Once I put on my big boy pants and was ready to ride the highways, I realized I needed something bigger. Didn't want the atypical HD and wanted big, but still wanted American. Choices were limited at that point, but I could not be any happier with my Vic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts