Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put LED's on my floorboard, 12" long from Autozone. I installed them like Witchdoctors shows. I do like his because they are longer, but I went this route instead. I wanted them as run/turn signals. First tried the Custom Dynamics Dual Converter per my conversation with their sales. They didn't work. Called them back and spoke with a guy named Junior, he said that because of the voltages Victory runs, I would need the Eclipse 2 converter (part #EPZ 2). Wired them in this morning and all seems well. The LED's are on as running lights at 100%. When you activate a turn signal the turn signal goes out, a wig-wag effect. The Eclipse 2 is rated for 300MA, the LED's I got from Autozone are rated 240MA.
The customer service from Custom Dynamics was excellent !!!! (and no additional cost I might add)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The customer service from Custom Dynamics was excellent !!!! (and no additional cost I might add)
I'll second that. I just got a replacement set of lights from them under warranty, even though I ordered them almost 4 years ago. They are a good company from my experience.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I put LED's on my floorboard, 12" long from Autozone. I installed them like Witchdoctors shows. I do like his because they are longer, but I went this route instead. I wanted them as run/turn signals. First tried the Custom Dynamics Dual Converter per my conversation with their sales. They didn't work. Called them back and spoke with a guy named Junior, he said that because of the voltages Victory runs, I would need the Eclipse 2 converter (part #EPZ 2). Wired them in this morning and all seems well. The LED's are on as running lights at 100%. When you activate a turn signal the turn signal goes out, a wig-wag effect. The Eclipse 2 is rated for 300MA, the LED's I got from Autozone are rated 240MA.
Can you post a picture? I would love to see what it looks like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts