·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Victory Cross Country Tour

with Lloydz Ultra High Performance 116 cubic inch V-Twin Package

$14,000 6,800 miles

For Sale in Bellingham, WA - All Receipts Available
I purchased this bike in Jan, 2019 from Tytler’s Cycle, & am the 2nd owner. This is the Tour model, so she has ABS, Cruise Control, Heated Seats, Full Lowers with Charging Port & 3.5mm AUX Audio Plug in Left Lower Compartment, Hard Bags with Crash Bars, Adj. Passenger Floorboards, & all the electronic monitoring. She had an oil change post High Performance package install & Dyno at 200 mi, fresh oil & filter at 2600 mi when I got her, & another change @ 5600 on my trip, with Spectro Golden 4, 20-40 wt.

I absolutely LOVE this bike, she is in excellent condition, beautiful to look at, handles extremely well, is a blisteringly fast rocket ship when you want [rev limiter moved up to 6500 RPM by Tytler’s Performance Technician] due to all the High Performance work done to her, yet is smooth as silk in the lower gears around town. I rode her from Coast to Coast, fully loaded, & at 75-80 MPH she showed in the mid to high 40’s for MPG. She loved 90+ MPH, but your gas mileage will vary. I learned two things on this trip: After riding 650-750cc bikes since I was a kid, nothing is as smooth & comfortable as a big bike. However, as I’m seriously “vertically challenged”, she’s just too tall for my short legs (26.5” inseam), & she needs a taller rider! Bummer for me, but lucky for you!

Lloydz High Performance Package:
116 C.I. Big Bore Kit, High Performance Freedom Cams w/High Lift Springs
Variable Clutch Pack
High Flow Air Filter, Adjustable Timing Gear

Non Lloydz H. Performance:
Ported & Polished Heads, Freedom True Duals Exhaust, Re-flashed ECU, Dyno Tuned
ALL above work done by Tytler’s Cycle, Victory & Indian Dealer of De Pere, WI at 187 odometer miles, Oct, 2017

Additions:/Farkles/Bling:
Spark Plug Fillers, Madstad Adjustable Windshield (original Touring Windshield is available), LED Backlit “Victory” Cheesewedges, Vic Baggers EZ Pull Clutch Arm, Kuryakyn Parts: - LED Brake/Running Lights, Lower Fork Accents, Upper Fork Shrouds [Bug Protection], Cylinder Base Accents, Lloydz Plates on both sides of Tranny, FMB Choppers +3” Handlebars, Kisan Pathfinder Headlight Modulator, Utopia Adj. Drivers Backrest, Victory OEM Quick Release Passenger Backrest & Luggage Rack, Victory Saddlebag Top Accents, Triple Tree Wind Deflector, Lexan Headlight Protector, Rear Master Brake Cylinder Cover, Flagpole at rear of bike, Shorty antennae, New High Performance 12V Battery - Installed July, 2019.

Have more pics, let me know if you're interested.

·
Administrator
5,990 Posts
Beauty. I'd try high heels before letting it go.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup. TripleB stands for Big, Black, Beauty!
Thanks for the comment & suggestion CrossRoads, but high(er) heels than I already have for riding present another array of problems, re shifting, braking, wobbling on your feet, etc.
One only has so many gifts, & long enough legs to ride my TripleB, ain't one of them. By far, this has been the most enjoyable, & beautiful bike I've ever owned, & I'd keep her if I was taller......one needs a wide "triangle" made with your legs, to have the leverage necessary.
I still love to ride, but I had to go to the Dark Side, & bought a used 2018 Goldwing Tour. It is white, & I call it Milquetoast, because to me, it has no soul. The new model GW is a great bike however, with the weight down low (pancake 6 & gas tank), & the Traxxion Dynamics shocks I put on that improve handling exponentially & lower it an inch, making it a bike I can "handle". I found a place in Pennsylvania that'll re-flash my chip for performance & to get rid of most of Honda's lame "defaults", but am waiting for V&H to come out with some pipes, so it will at least stop sounding like a sewing machine, & maybe let me feel if it will ever have a "soul"!
I'm hoping my TripleB will find a good home.

Regards, E

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,893 Posts
Nothing wrong with going wing.
You'll get used to the Honda sewing machine eventually. Crank up the tunes. :)

Good luck with the sale. Great looking ride.

·
Registered
860 Posts
2016 Victory Cross Country Tour

with Lloydz Ultra High Performance 116 cubic inch V-Twin Package

$14,000 6,800 miles

For Sale in Bellingham, WA - All Receipts Available
View attachment 251956 I purchased this bike in Jan, 2019 from Tytler’s Cycle, & am the 2nd owner. This is the Tour model, so she has ABS, Cruise Control, Heated Seats, Full Lowers with Charging Port & 3.5mm AUX Audio Plug in Left Lower Compartment, Hard Bags with Crash Bars, Adj. Passenger Floorboards, & all the electronic monitoring. She had an oil change post High Performance package install & Dyno at 200 mi, fresh oil & filter at 2600 mi when I got her, & another change @ 5600 on my trip, with Spectro Golden 4, 20-40 wt.

I absolutely LOVE this bike, she is in excellent condition, beautiful to look at, handles extremely well, is a blisteringly fast rocket ship when you want [rev limiter moved up to 6500 RPM by Tytler’s Performance Technician] due to all the High Performance work done to her, yet is smooth as silk in the lower gears around town. I rode her from Coast to Coast, fully loaded, & at 75-80 MPH she showed in the mid to high 40’s for MPG. She loved 90+ MPH, but your gas mileage will vary. I learned two things on this trip: After riding 650-750cc bikes since I was a kid, nothing is as smooth & comfortable as a big bike. However, as I’m seriously “vertically challenged”, she’s just too tall for my short legs (26.5” inseam), & she needs a taller rider! Bummer for me, but lucky for you!

Lloydz High Performance Package:
116 C.I. Big Bore Kit, High Performance Freedom Cams w/High Lift Springs
Variable Clutch Pack
High Flow Air Filter, Adjustable Timing Gear

Non Lloydz H. Performance:
Ported & Polished Heads, Freedom True Duals Exhaust, Re-flashed ECU, Dyno Tuned
ALL above work done by Tytler’s Cycle, Victory & Indian Dealer of De Pere, WI at 187 odometer miles, Oct, 2017

Additions:/Farkles/Bling:
Spark Plug Fillers, Madstad Adjustable Windshield (original Touring Windshield is available), LED Backlit “Victory” Cheesewedges, Vic Baggers EZ Pull Clutch Arm, Kuryakyn Parts: - LED Brake/Running Lights, Lower Fork Accents, Upper Fork Shrouds [Bug Protection], Cylinder Base Accents, Lloydz Plates on both sides of Tranny, FMB Choppers +3” Handlebars, Kisan Pathfinder Headlight Modulator, Utopia Adj. Drivers Backrest, Victory OEM Quick Release Passenger Backrest & Luggage Rack, Victory Saddlebag Top Accents, Triple Tree Wind Deflector, Lexan Headlight Protector, Rear Master Brake Cylinder Cover, Flagpole at rear of bike, Shorty antennae, New High Performance 12V Battery - Installed July, 2019.

Have more pics, let me know if you're interested.

View attachment 251957
Beautiful ride man good luck with the sale and with the new GW, I have a couple friends riding them and they love em!

Stay Safe!

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts