Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealer sold me these but they just don't work for me. I can only get my toes on them and it's just not comfortable. Can any of you recommend any that work with the 2016 and a 5"11" guy like me can rest their entire foot on them?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
I have a set of pegs that attach to the floor boards, slightly used and for sale.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
These are the pegs that attach to the floor boards:

Highway Pegs | Victory Motorcycles

That is a picture from Victory's website. The set that I have for sale is slightly used.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Adjustable Comfort Highway Peg Set | Victory Motorcycles

Either of two items on the above links work on the CC or the CCT.
This is the set that my wife and I have on three different XCT bikes. They fit and work but they will only go in one spot and can only be rotated forward and back a tiny bit due to the hard lowers on a XCT. Still, they do work. I'm 5'-9.5" with a 32" inseam and I can rest my heel on the floorboards and the ball of my foot on these pegs. I can't really put my full leg up against these peg though. The possible positions are a tiny bit too far away to allow this given my leg length.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
418 Posts

That is a picture from Victory's website. The set that I have for sale is slightly used.
I've got a 30" inseam and this is what I have, work just fine, if I want my foot higher I rest my heal on the peg.

Also works at keeping dogs, road cones and reflector sticks from hitting the bike or my feet, all tested unexpectedly since installation.

·
Registered
746 Posts

Oh yeah, I HAVE seen those now that you give me a visual, thanks. I had something very similar on my Nomad, in fact mine were the prototype that ComfortZoneRide developed for the older Nomad floorboards. The Nomad definitely needed more foot positions for a guy my size because their rider's ergonomics were much more compact that Cross Country's, and those floorboard 'extenders' were a great improvement, putting the footpegs in exactly the right position for me - heel on floorboard and toe on peg. The Victory definitely doesn't need as much correction, but options are always nice on a long ride. If DwayneS isn't interested in them send me a PM with a price.

floorboard mounted pegs from my '04 Nomad

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
13,185 Posts
they will fit oem floor boards. Vision and CC have had the same boards since 08 nothing has changed.
Keep in mind you have to pull the rubber off the boards first. So with the nubes on the bottom side lube them up real good before pulling on them.

Vic web site is not always up to date and they don't know all

·
Registered
746 Posts
they will fit oem floor boards. Vision and CC have had the same boards since 08 nothing has changed.
Keep in mind you have to pull the rubber off the boards first. So with the nubes on the bottom side lube them up real good before pulling on them.

Vic web site is not always up to date and they don't know all
How great to have this forum as a resource, and people who care enough to keep the facts straight. THANKS visionjohnny!

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
They fit.

Johnny is right. I had them on my 2012 Cross Country Tour.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Johnny is right. I had them on my 2012 Cross Country Tour.
...and on my 2013 XCT. I only just changed them out last month :)

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Floorboard pegs for sale

Here is the set that I am trying to sell, along with a short set of KuryAkyn extensions that could be used with them if desired. All are used.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Fit

Here is the set that I am trying to sell, along with a short set of KuryAkyn extensions that could be used with them if desired. All are used.
They DO fit. Got them yesterday and installed them. Installation is MUCH more difficult than bar mounted pegs as you have to remove the floor boards and drill three holes in them. Removal isn't that bad but reinstallation is difficult at best.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts