Impressive machine!

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
WOW, Great looking bike!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks awesome!! Looks like the Ness Modular bars are on my list!!! Wanted to see what they look like on the bike and you gave the perfect picture to see them.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
This is the first Vic I've seen that caused me make a mess in my pants ..... Anyone got a sock ?:ltr: Nice bike Brother !
I could have gone all day without reading that, and now I can't unread it. Thanks. :D :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks awesome!! Looks like the Ness Modular bars are on my list!!! Wanted to see what they look like on the bike and you gave the perfect picture to see them.

Can't go wrong with it. Perfect height. Not too flashy. Very elegantly made. You will love it. Please let me know if you want me to take a pic of it some more so you can see some details.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Sweet

Great looking bike. Love the black out. How much faster will it go or how much will handling improve with the amp? Still, very nice bike! :wink

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You guys should see the finish product. The rear pegs I bought from vic baggers finished the look. My installer did scratch my side panels when he slipped installing the pegs. Bummer but I got some touch up paint. Didn't bother me one bit. I'll deal with rock chips eventually. Pics when I get the time to do it.

·
Registered
270 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
This is the first Vic I've seen that caused me make a mess in my pants ..... Anyone got a sock ?:ltr: Nice bike Brother !
lol, couldn't have said it better myself.:devil

looks incredible. nice job!cheerscheerscheers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts