Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bulldog: Thanx very much for your input on the comfort of the stock bars on my 2016 Vision . I must agree when I first purchased the bike new ( I have 8K ) on it now I thought it was the most comfortable ride out there. But since May I have put 11K on my new HD Roadglyde with Apes and for my build the apes are more comfortable by far. I appreciate your comparisons to the Victory to a ballerina as it is an incredibly balanced ride but due to my long legs I have found the Apes fit tons better... thanx again for everyone's input.. it's priceless!!!

·
13,003 Posts
So with your arms in the air how easy is it to handle the 850 pounds

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I have more control with the Apes:: the factory Vision bars are below my " center" so they fell like I am reaching below my comfort zone.. I must admit I wouldn't have believed it ( as I thought the factory Vision Bars were incredible ) but since I have driven more miles with the Apes on the HD & I test drove a used Vision with Arlen Ness Apes when I purchased my Vision in 2016 I am convinced for my size & build , Apes are the answer for me..( long friggin iowa farm boy arms) lol ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts