Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I've always like the cross country, I think they're great looking bikes and I've heard nothing but good about them. Today, Got Gear Motorsports in Ridgeland, ms had a victory demo day, where you could test ride any victory they had that was prepped to ride. I signed up and rode the 2016 cross country tour they had, and holy hell. That thing is awesome! Like I said, I've always liked them and knew I wanted one one day, but now it's all I can think about lol

I thought my 03 v92c was a decent ride, but compared to that xct it handles like a school bus. If my financial situation was better and I wasn't moving in a few months I'd have left with that bike. The one I rode was black, but they had a 16 xct in the two tone white and gray that is downright sexy. One day I will have one!

·
Super Moderator
4,973 Posts
They are very nice especially for being big and heavy.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah they are. I was shocked at how easy it was to throw into a turn. No wonder all you XC guys are always bitching about the floorboards scraping! :grin

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Yeah they are. I was shocked at how easy it was to throw into a turn. No wonder all you XC guys are always bitching about the floorboards scraping! :grin
I have a Honda Vtx 1300 as well as an XCT. My XCT handles a whole lot better than the VTX on tight turns and corners that is for sure. Last year i rode my XCT for a couiple of months without getting on the VTX once; SO one day i decided to take the Honda to work.. well. hell, as i came up my drive way.. and the way it handled compared to the XCT.. i ended up going up MY NEIGHBORS driveway. :ltr:

My wife who was out front in her flower garden looked at me , and asked if i forgot how to ride .

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a Honda Vtx 1300 as well as an XCT. My XCT handles a whole lot better than the VTX on tight turns and corners that is for sure. Last year i rode my XCT for a couiple of months without getting on the VTX once; SO one day i decided to take the Honda to work.. well. hell, as i came up my drive way.. and the way it handled compared to the XCT.. i ended up going up MY NEIGHBORS driveway. :ltr:

My wife who was out front in her flower garden looked at me , and asked if i forgot how to ride .
Hahahah!! Damn brother that's rough :grin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts