Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one in the mail yesterday. They have quite a lot of Cross Country idioms in it.

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
I'll probably pick one up at Americade (if Kury even has a tent this year). It's definitely not as big of an event as 10-15 years ago, but now we just go for the friends we made over the years. This will be my 19th Americade in a row :)

Reactions: visionjohnny

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking through the catalog this morning. They have things for most all lines of Victory. Even seen a couple of things for the C bikes.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
I thought Kuryakyn bailed on Victory items months ago. Most outlets had the Kuryakyn Victory stuff at 50% off. That's when I bought their spark plug fillers, valve cover tuxedo and the driving lights anyway.

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
That may have been the outlets offloading their Victory things, panicking at the shutdown notice. Who knows, we’ll see in a couple of months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I checked Kuryakyn's web site a few weeks back. There was nothing on the site fore Victory. Then I get the catalog and it has all kinds of stuff. I just pulled up their site and all the Victory products are there. Go figure.

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
Maybe they said "Victory's gone tits up? Better clear out our Victory line. What's that? People still own their Victorys? Well, ****! Get them items back up for sale! STAT!"

:D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts