Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my front fender and inner fair parts back today. Plan to put it all together tomorrow. I can't wait.

Reactions: PaiN

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I can barely breathe in here..... :eek

Reactions: broggyr

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know you are going to have to do it, go 21".

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Well I got my front fender and inner fair parts back today. Plan to put it all together tomorrow. I can't wait.

I expect many pictures at many angles to take in all that glorious paintwork. thumb up It's going to look epic!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will, I can't wait to be able to take them.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Looking forward to the pics as well. Going to look sharp!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
In other news, is that a '55 or a '56 Chevy?

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
You know you are going to have to do it, go 21".
I stayed off the purchase for now by ordering a few other items I wanted\needed.
I'm anxious to see your build when its done....so get out in that garage :wink

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In other news, is that a '55 or a '56 Chevy?

It is my fathers 55 Belair, it set for 47 years until I brought it home late last year. Got the running and then went through the brakes and put a 4 speed Muncie in it. Taking all trim off so we can sand it down. Hope to get enough money together to do some lower quarters on it soon. My main goal is to make it safe to drive so he can drive it. He turns 70 this year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I stayed off the purchase for now by ordering a few other items I wanted\needed.

I'm anxious to see your build when its done....so get out in that garage :wink

I am to, it has been killing me to not be out there, but I had other things to do tonight, first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I am to, it has been killing me to not be out there, but I had other things to do tonight, first thing in the morning.
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight...... :ltr:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are the pictures. I was so nervous putting it together, afraid I was going to scratch some thing. Ok so new 21" from wheel and fender, added LED headlight, LED driving lights with Vicbaggers mounts, PCV, painted inner fairing, and kicker speakers.

Does anyone have any extra 106 cheese wedge stickers/ badges laying around? If not going to have to find me some others I like.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1489250650.295835.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1489250665.284949.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1489250675.969761.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1489250687.646288.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1489250698.751831.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1489250710.341281.jpg

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Here are the pictures. I was so nervous putting it together, afraid I was going to scratch some thing. Ok so new 21" from wheel and fender, added LED headlight, LED driving lights with Vicbaggers mounts, PCV, painted inner fairing, and kicker speakers.

Does anyone have any extra 106 cheese wedge stickers/ badges laying around? If not going to have to find me some others I like.

View attachment 208777 View attachment 208785 View attachment 208793 View attachment 208801 View attachment 208809 View attachment 208817

Something simple like "looks good!" doesn't begin to describe how clean and refined your bike looks. The non painted dashes look "cheap" to me. Granted, the non painted look doesn't bother me, but it still looks cheap. Such a sweet looking bike, thanks for sharing the photos!:wink

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
Now that is SHARP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys, when I got it I almost painted whole bike, glad I did not. Now just find me some cheese wedge decals and I will be set for now.

·
13,263 Posts
from the looks of the bike the price of the paint job was well worth it. Many a people are going to WOW over it. thumb upthumb up

The 55 is one of the cooler cars Chevy ever did. I hope you and your Dad have a lot of fun with it

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
from the looks of the bike the price of the paint job was well worth it. Many a people are going to WOW over it. thumb upthumb up

Thanks, I really do like it.

The 55 is one of the cooler cars Chevy ever did. I hope you and your Dad have a lot of fun with it
It is going to be fun, redid my grandfathers 66 c10 a couple of years ago too.

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts