Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, these days you're nobody unless you have a 30" front wheel. Here are some pics from the cycle show in NYC yesterday (and the last two are of a bike Lloyd had there):

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
Kinda reminds me of those Big Wheel trikes that were popular 35 years ago or so. Maybe those kids grew up, made good money, and wanted something from their childhood.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I went the 23 to 26 route. Stopping right there. Kept the 23 though and it'll be going on the trike. So there you go.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Not a road I'll be going down.
Performance over looks downunder.
Each to their own.
Takes all kinds.
Happy with my stock 21"

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Performance over looks downunder.
Pretty much true here in the USA, too, but don't you have any custom builders downunder, who create bikes that are more jewelry than transportation?

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Oh yeah we sure do, mostly on HD canvas as theyre rarely ridden anyway.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Not a fan of that big honkin' wheel. Makes the bike look to out of proportion to me.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Not a fan of that big honkin' wheel. Makes the bike look to out of proportion to me.
I agree. Also, most of them keep the ugly looking HD bags on there. I don't think I could put all that time, effort, and money into something that probably isn't ridden that much. That victory wouldn't work for me with that exposed filter

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Good catch yes that vic looks super cool but that open filter ain't gonna work .... Stuttering along in the rain ..... Having a blower is fricking cool though ???

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
No interest in the big wheels but I can't wit to get to the show and check thing out today......I'll be making a B-line for the Victory Combustion bike and the XDiavel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts