Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
They are about a year late to be saying that they are "bringing" the craze to Vic. Kewlmetal has been doing it for better then a year, has more wheels to choose from, a couple of metal fenders, and HotVic has been doing them for several months

·
Registered
6 Posts
i ordered this when i saw it and just got it in. I know a couple of companies have done this already but all the wheel styles suck in my opinion. I didnt want a "harley" wheel for my victory. And with the way the front matches the stock rear it looks great. Even the machine surface on the edge matches. And i cant tell the diff in braking, handling, or anyting compared to the stock weel. the guys at revolution also have the fix for the abs issue with the 21 or 23 wheels (no one else ive seen even thought to address this). im just waiting for them to finish the part to make the abs on the 2012 models work as stock.

·
Premium Member
13,170 Posts
Ness does have the raked trees - part number V-2810 (chrome) or V-2811 (black). Page 31 of the 2012 Ness Victory catalog.
Great! Looks like 4 or 5 ways to go not counting the less expensive Mortons. But I think they only have them for the steel frame bikes for now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i used revolution as they were one of the few that actually make the parts themselves here in the usa. they have some cool stuff on thier site revolutionspeed.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts