Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2003 v92 cruiser, with factory flame paint. i want to trike is as osteoarthritis has done a number on my back and knees. i guess i have to do a intro before i can post. little info is i'm 58, a veteran i'm from texas but have lived in alabama for 34 years. :smile

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT. One more post or reply and the rest of the forums will open up for you.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome to the forum 26T from Elmvale ON Canada...

Thanks for your service, sorry to hear about your health issues...this getting old stuff sucks...golden years my A$$ LOL

I'm sure they'll be some sugestions to switch your ride to a trike!!!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
I also have osteoarthritis, but I will schedule a total hip replacement soon, after another health issue is sorted out. Are you not a candidate for a replacement too? That would get you back on your bike.
I sold my XR and bought a Spyder before I got the correct diagnosis as to why my knee was killing me and preventing me from riding the bike. I have no regrets though, that Spyder is a hoot and a helluva lot safer than a trike. So consider the cost of triking and old bike against the price of a used Spyder, if a new one is unaffordable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the welcomes. as for the knees they wanted to replace one when i was 51 or 52 and i said no. one day i'll give in. the bike has been parked for about 4 or 5 years, so the first thing is to get it running. i got it from my dad before he passed. right now it needs a new battery, tires (out of date) and while down for tires a drive belt.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Welcome to the Forums and Vic family.

Army Veteran here from South Carolina but living as an Okie. Good luck with your build as well as your health issues.

Skin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts