Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new on here and a new victory owner. I was wondering if it is possible for me to put a 2into1 system off of an 03 v92c on my 02 v92tc? will the mounting brackets match up? Please help. I want a little more growl outta my touring bike.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I don't think they fit, but I'm sure you didn't want thoughts. You wanted a definite answer. Hang in there and someone will chime in soon enough with the correct answer. By the way, no need to start any other threads on this - two are already one too many. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Just to try to keep this all in one thread instead of polluting someone elses. I'll make comments on your last two posts here

The bolts hold the bags against the bike, but will not support ant real weight. If you want to actually USE the bags. You will need to support them from below

The D&D slip on's sound very good, and do provide better then average performance with the bike tuned properly

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, getting the D&D slip ons. no need for making more work on myself fabbing up stuff. Sorry to pollute just glad to get an honest opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts