Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And still very pleased with my purchase. Back in June the lady and I rode our XR up to Stowe VT from CT. Along with some tooling around that area we clicked off about 600ish miles in 3 days. That was kind of a pre-ride for this past weekend when we went back up to stowe, this time with 50 of our closest riding friends. It's an annual trip for all of us, ride up on Friday, do something saturday, ride home sunday. Each year we all find different things to do to fill our saturday. This year one of the guys needed to pick up his wife in Montreal. So what the hell, why not have 11 other people on 6 other bikes ride up with him. Spent a couple hours in the old city eating crepes poutine and ice cream then back to stowe we went. Got home around 730 last night with a grand total of 829.2 miles on the trip counter (and yes we did discuss looping around the block just to make it an even 830 but we were tired at that point).

Awesome trip as always and made even better by a bike that didn't leave us in crippling pain when we got off. We're both a bit achy today but this year we did about an extra 100 miles over last year and we were both having trouble walking for a day or two after that ride. So we'll definitely be keeping this bike around for a long time.

Things needed before the next long trip: heated grips (mornings were a little chilly), highway pegs, luggage rack (we pack light but two people for three days doesn't leave much room for souvenirs)

Some pictures...

Montreal:

Top of the App Gap: We break up the whole group into smaller sub groups for the ride up to VT where we all meet back up. This was the sub group that I rode with

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Glad fun was had by all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts