Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting my 2nd post. Wondering if there is a general site to use to look up the values of motorcycles. I have looked at both KBB and NADA. I have found that there is a rather large difference between them on values. What is everybody's thoughts?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Posting my 2nd post. Wondering if there is a general site to use to look up the values of motorcycles. I have looked at both KBB and NADA. I have found that there is a rather large difference between them on values. What is everybody's thoughts?
As always...it depends. Go ahead and provide us specific details on what you want to know. Are you buying or selling. Since you are in a Victory forum, I think it's safe to assume you are looking at a specific Victory model or year, right? Which one?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking at a V92C that has 66,xxx miles. It has highway bars, saddle bags, windshield floorboards. I am hoping to do a trade with my 2000 Honda Shadow Sabre that has 22,000 miles. From what I was seeing on NADA my Sabre is actually worth a little more.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I am looking at a V92C that has 66,xxx miles. It has highway bars, saddle bags, windshield floorboards. I am hoping to do a trade with my 2000 Honda Shadow Sabre that has 22,000 miles. From what I was seeing on NADA my Sabre is actually worth a little more.
Sounds about right as the earlier v92c's had transmission issues and since the market includes some units that never were fixed by the factory, that would bring the "average" values down below that of the Honda. It doesn't mean that you will find one for that price though. Also, dealers ask for RETAIL prices and your trade values would be WHOLESALE so you have to compare wholesale on the Honda for RETAIL on the Victory. Of course, that difference is the dealer profit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts