Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting my 2nd post to get where I need to be in order to start new threads elsewhere....Just a thought, I'm new here so maybe I just haven't discovered it yet, but it would be great to have all tried and proven fixes and posts containing "how to" info in stickies in each model section.

·
13,177 Posts
you should say what year and model you have. It really helps when you want our help.
Click on forum and you can go to tech forum and maybe find what your looking for

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haven't found it

Yes I know...thanks....But I have searched many times even before I took the plunge and bought it. I currently am needing to know what color the fuel pump wires are. It's a 2001 V92 C, standard I believe from the VIN number. When I got it the owner was selling it because of health issues but couldn't get it running after sitting for a year or so. He thought it was the fuel pump and had disconnected it. I got it for a good price and I checked the pump....I'm fairly certain it's bad. When I hook it up to a battery it makes a clicking sound, but nothing else. I went a head and ordered a new pump which should be here on Thursday or Friday. i just want to be certain I hook it up right when I replace it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wires

From what I can see...there are a maybe purple, and a black wire.....I want to say through past experience that black is ground......BUT???.....is this actually so?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts