Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what Lloyd told me: "There will be an insert that extends the intake tract for improved low and mid-range power."

·
Registered
554 Posts
That would be awesome!! Sign me up for one. Decided to keep mine after thinking of selling it several times this winter.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Sounds good to me in about a week will be set up like Wilcon .. Just waiting on the Pipes .. Lloyds AC and PCV are ready to go ..

·
Premium Member
13,731 Posts
That would be awesome!! Sign me up for one. Decided to keep mine after thinking of selling it several times this winter.
Me too! How much for this addon?

Glad to hear you decided to hang on to your XR. It's set up nicely and many believe the 2010 trans is stronger than later models with the neutral assist. I dunno one way or the other but I'm glad mine seems to be ok.

·
Premium Member
13,731 Posts
Will a PC-V be needed with the Lloyds air cleaner and add on intake? I have not been very fond of the Powercomander products.
If you aren't going to go with a big bore; the VFCIII from Lloydz will do it. You can even add cams if you don't already have them.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Will a PC-V be needed with the Lloyds air cleaner and add on intake? I have not been very fond of the Powercomander products.
I didn't need a tuner with the air filter alone but I would it looks like adding the intake would likely drive me to one of them. The VFC-III is a Llyods product and cheap but it isn't as dynamic as the PCV so there are trade-offs between the two.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Do you know when this device will be available for purchase? I just picked up a new XCT and am wanting to do a full stage one upgrade ASAP but I'll hold off for a bit if this gizmo is about to be released.

·
Premium Member
13,731 Posts
Cams gave me a 14hp bump, if you are strictly talking about torque then yes they did not add much.
I found a good seat-of-the-pants improvement with the Lloydz air filter in the low end. I already had the cams.

With HD I always wanted to increase the cubic inches but with Victory I find the bore and stroke to be just fine. The motor just needs a little lovin' to slap the EPA out of it. So far the stage 1, cams, and PCV have done a great job of that. I still need to spend some time to install the timing wheel.

As always... JMHO, YMMV, FWIW...

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Well actually have not been disappointed with it Bone Stock but bet I'm not the only one subscribed to this thread wanting .... MORE !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts