Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, rider of many years, since age 8, lifelong resident of the great state of Texas, since 1957. I own a 60 acre farm that I bought to retire to, however retirement only lasted 5 days back in November of 2014. I own Harley's but recently purchased a wrecked V92 that a stupid young man was riding as he ran from some of my associates when he end over ended it all at an exit off I35. He survived and the bike looks awful. Thinking bobber material. I used to own one back in 2007 and rode it til trading it in on American Iron Horse. Will be asking for lots of direction since this will be a total rebuild.

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
You are a bear for punishment, my friend.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy!

I'm a Texan born and raised and also currently working in law enforcement. Maybe will cross paths one day.

We have many great guys in Texas so you'll have to keep an eye out for us getting together for a ride.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Howdy!

I'm a Texan born and raised and also currently working in law enforcement. Maybe will cross paths one day.

We have many great guys in Texas so you'll have to keep an eye out for us getting together for a ride.
I would like to join you guys as well.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I would like to join you guys as well.
Fine with me. Keep an eye out for @jwfuchs1 and @FoFo too as they are up in your area and get together fairly often.

At least they were. Maybe Fofo got tired of dodging turkeys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts