Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting at the stop sign 1/4 mi from my house at a county road waiting for 3 motorcycles to pass. They were all Indians and pretty sure they were all scouts. And earlier this spring their were 3 or more slingshots running around here too. Just thought it was odd.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Sitting at the stop sign 1/4 mi from my house at a county road waiting for 3 motorcycles to pass. They were all Indians and pretty sure they were all scouts. And earlier this spring their were 3 or more slingshots running around here too. Just thought it was odd.
I start to worry......

·
Registered
450 Posts
They're just marking some new territory.cheers

·
Registered
86 Posts
They make the Victory and Indian engines in Osceola WI.

Probably some guys just enjoying what they built and making sure it turned out like they thought.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I know I live about 30 mi from Osceola. Funny part is this spring we didn't know they were slingshots till maybe a month later when they were publicly released. We better keep an eye out for maybe something new for victory in 2015 or 2016.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yes I know I live about 30 mi from Osceola. Funny part is this spring we didn't know they were slingshots till maybe a month later when they were publicly released. We better keep an eye out for maybe something new for victory in 2015 or 2016.
Take pictures :D:D

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
You should start seeing something soon, if what a dealer recently told me is true. Dealer said they were told at the dealers meeting to expect something new from Victory towards the end of the year. Polaris said "prepare to be wowed"....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts