Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20150924_164953176.jpg . I have had my xr for 3 yrs as of today and this is my mileage when I got home from work today
Getting ready to go to Maggie valley for the victory rally this weekend

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Ya got me beat. Just about to wrap up my 3rd riding season on the XCT in about a month or so and should end up at about 26k

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I had my 3 year anniversary a few days ago (09/21/2012) but sadly I only have a little over 9k miles on mine. I usually put about 4k miles a year on a bike but this year I'm at 2k miles but I did put 260 miles on it on Thursday. I do ride year around though, even if they are short trips.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Four years, two weeks and one day, today. 48 thousand-and-something miles. I would have out on more, but six months with a broken back slowed me down.

TNXR, you shold ride more. You and I both live in great riding country!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Four years, two weeks and one day, today. 48 thousand-and-something miles. I would have out on more, but six months with a broken back slowed me down.

TNXR, you shold ride more. You and I both live in great riding country!
You are most definitely right on that! I ride when I can but being a guy in his thirties with a family and working 50+ hours a week and remodeling a house in my free time it has been tough this year. I also usually take one or two 5 to 7 day long trips with a few friends but this is the first year in 7 years we didn't take a road trip this year.
Congrats to Rainman on putting that many miles on his bike in such a short time! I am truly jealous.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm at 3 years in 2 weeks and I'll have about 24k on, last year I had to cancel a few rides and cut out about 4k, this year it has been more like 7k less. But I'm still riding more then my last bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts