Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a shipment of these in these look like a higher end Chinese I have a Cree on my truck now that's has held up great for 6+ months & just wanted to try these Osrams out.

So I have 30" OSRAM 4D hyperspot projector lens they are 32" from mounting points. Osram have more of a focused beam then Crees.

They put out 16,200 Lumen. I have Combo & All spot they come with a harness. I'm looking to get $250 shipped I pay the paypal.
IP 67 Rated
I also got some of the Cree flush mount pods 1620 Lumen $100 Pair Shipped.
I also have 2 extra harness for sale $15 Each shipped.
Local pickup in Gresham OR
1St pic is Combo Only 2nd is Spot only the bridge is 136 Yards away

·
Registered
827 Posts
Are you an LED dealer or do you have a good outlet for purchasing them?

I'm looking for a smaller bright strip of LED's about 6" long. I want to put them in the little slot on the XCT lowers. I have a 2" one there now and their fairly bright, but more would be better.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I did set up an account and order these from China.
And was hoping to make a little side money as these are pretty popular on the truck forums I freq.
As far as strips boy there are so many options you can burn out your eyes on the Internet :)
But straight from the manufact they have min order quanities & probally best to ebay something like that.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Well I did set up an account and order these from China.
And was hoping to make a little side money as these are pretty popular on the truck forums I freq.
As far as strips boy there are so many options you can burn out your eyes on the Internet :)
But straight from the manufact they have min order quanities & probally best to ebay something like that.
I bought 1 pair off ebay already. $10.00 --- too cheap
I'll use them for under the counter lighting in the camper.

Do you have any tips on how to shop for LED's?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just get on Google and go to town.
Once you find something your interested in check the specs for the lumen rating that's how to tell how much light it puts out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts