Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Yep you are. :D
There are many threads here about how it is not worth the time, effort or the money to even begin a such project.
You are better off selling your bike and getting a jackpot. cheers

·
Administrator
5,971 Posts
Would you be happy riding on your own bridge? If so, pm me. :ltr:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey DD did you hear choppers are dead? What is that crap about choppers dont die! They might not be popular for a day or two. Why so wide I wouldn't mind doin the Jackpot/Hammer rear swap but damn 300 at the cost wouldnt it be cheaper to bike up?

lol crossroads you are entertaining--always!

·
Registered
782 Posts
A wide tire Vegas is the Jackpot.

A wide tire, high performance Vegas is a Hammer S.

Buy one of these two. I'm certain it wouldn't bee too hard to go from the 250 tire up to a 300.

You'll have the turning radius of an 18-wheeler and the the handling of a barge, but what the hell, go for it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
They actually dont handle that great and you got more rubber on the road in a straight line it's ridiculous However throw in a corner at any kinda speed like I said you might have a lttle more on the road but it will be alot lighter on the back add some tourque and a little sand to that, I can't see alot of good coming outa that situation anyway not my bike but jump on you tube and search vegas 300mm

·
Registered
755 Posts
OK..so are we riding the bikes in snow or rain more then nice weather ?????

Because then..if u ( we ) do ..i agree !!!

Other then that i never had any problem with a FAT rear tire on a bike !wac;)
Rain, snow, sleet or dry asphalt. Just because you didn't have any problem doesn't change the fact that fat tire doesn't handle as well as a skinnier tire. Like I said it's the laws of physics.
Have you ever ever seen a race bike on the track with a big fat tire on the back? :p
I saw a jackpot with a fat 300 on it. Looked cool to me. Hurry up and post ppics already.
He's got a Vegas not a Jackpot. Therefore it ain't gonna happen. He has to chop the bike off from behind the engine and rebuild it from scratch. :crzy::D

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rain, snow, sleet or dry asphalt. Just because you didn't have any problem doesn't change the fact that fat tire doesn't handle as well as a skinnier tire. Like I said it's the laws of physics.
Have you ever ever seen a race bike on the track with a big fat tire on the back? :p

He's got a Vegas not a Jackpot. Therefore it ain't gonna happen. He has to chop the bike off from behind the engine and rebuild it from scratch. :crzy::D
Soo u think a cruiser is there to race ??? :ltr:

And yes i have a VEGAS....but why do u tell me whats not gonna happen ??? IT WILL !!!!!! cheers
Just so u know what my buddy and i build before.....

http://houseofthunderusa.com/ wac

1 - 20 of 26 Posts