Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again everyone.
I bought this from Kewlmetal, and in Norway, I need a proof of this is parts that are type approved for Victory Jackpot. Is there anyone out there who knows if there is such a document I can present to the DMV at home. I tried to send an email to Kewlmetal but have not received a response back. Is there anyone who can help me with such documentation. It's almost summer in Norway, and I'm just waiting for an approval before I can install these parts on my bike.

Best regards. Jonnie

·
Registered
194 Posts
Man, those are some rough laws youve got on the books there!!!

I tried searching, but without knowing exactly what documentation your DMV is looking for, its hard to say. Can you not provide a print out of the website, that shows that the parts are made specifically for Victory Jackpot, Vegas or Kingpin models only?? Or does there need to be a more specific document??? Because the parts are made in the USA, I doubt you are going to find the documentation you need, short of finding out the requirements and asking Kewlmetal to write it up for you.

Good luck man.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply.
Yes it is not easy in Norway to make changes on the bike. It must usually be documented by the manufacturer. I will make one more attempt to write to Kewlmetal.
Is there anyone out there who has the info so I'm grateful for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts