Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off to ride around Lake Michigan, with stops in Door County, Mackinac Island, and a ride through the Tunnel of Trees. 3 bikes, two pulling trailers, only one Vic, other two HD. It's been a year since our last trip and I can't wait!! ImageUploadedByMO Free1438558291.976669.jpg

2014 CCT
Stock for now
Central Illinois

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you can get up to h-58 between munising and grand marais upper Michigan. It's a great curvy paved road. Runs near lake Superior. I do this instead of 2. It adds about 2-1/2-3 hours overall but in my opinion well worth it.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Cool, keep sending us pictures as you go along plz,

Be careful mate

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Another must do route in NW lower penninsula of MI is M22 around the Leelanau penninsula northwest of Traverse City.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Have a great , safe trip !cheers

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've done that Lake Michigan circle tour a couple of times now. The view straight down through the Mackinaw Bridge at the water is fantastic! Tunnel of Trees is a great ride, over 100 curves! Albeit the lanes are really narrow at points - like seemingly less than 2 car widths. And the trees grow right up to the edge of the pavement. But it's beautiful and fun. Enjoy!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We meet for breakfast Friday morning and the photo journal will begin. Thank you for the suggestions. We will see if we can fit them in. 3 more loooooong days of work.............

2014 CCT
Stock for now
Central Illinois

1 - 7 of 7 Posts