Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding brethrens & sisters
Its 2011 and praise GOD for blessing us with another season! We, T.R.U.T.H are having our 4th annual bike blessing and want you to ride out there and get the blessing. The location is still the same 15 Elmwood Ave, Montclair, NJ and the time 4-6pm. The date will be the first Saturday May 7, 2011, see attached flyer. If you were blessed last year, then you need to be here this year. We pray that you are held in His grace on and off 2's. Check out the links below for additional club information, pics and videos of past T.R.U.T.H bike blessings.

--
Ride to Live,
T.R.U.T.H RIDERZ MC

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TRUTH-RIDERZ-MC-Inc/110663635634031

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Well, all those with demon possessed bikes, make sure you show up. :ltr:

Why does a bike need to be blessed? Do bikes have souls? I pray for my safety when I ride, but never prayed for my bike's well being. :crzy:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well....its all about what you believe in. There are lots of people out there that believe that God is in control their lives. As a result, millions of people get baptized to dedicate their body's and lives to God, the have baby dedications to dedicate their children to God, when buying a new house people dedicate it/pray to God to bless it and the list goes on and on.

The same is done for motorcycles, cars, boats, sporting events, musicians ask God to be with them as they sing, play an instrument, perform etc.. Lots of people pray to God to ask Him to bless all kinds of things. This event is simply for those who want to come out before the riding season starts here in the Northeast and simply participate in an event to invite God to watch over them and protect them and their motorcycles this upcoming season.

God Bless,

T.R.U.T.H. Riderz MC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts