Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had this hammer come back in for more upgrades. I am going to give it a 5 deg rake but have had no luck with kewl metal. Called several times with messages and have emailed them. No response to even place the order.

Are there any other good rake kits out there?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Awesome Hammer RevD- great paint scheme.

How do you find the windshield you've got?

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I just got off the phone with Kewl Metal. I was on hold with the very nice lady, Hylda I think, who was checking on my fender. The voice mail attendant kicked me out and cut off the phone call but she called me right back. Looks like my fender will be shipping Thursday or there about's. We'll see. It was ordered Nov. 25th with a 4-6 week wait.

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome Hammer RevD- great paint scheme.

How do you find the windshield you've got?
Thanks. It's the victory accessory windshield that you can snap the seat cover on when you have a passenger. Not sure if they make them any more.

I just got off the phone with Kewl Metal. I was on hold with the very nice lady, Hylda I think, who was checking on my fender. The voice mail attendant kicked me out and cut off the phone call but she called me right back. Looks like my fender will be shipping Thursday or there about's. We'll see. It was ordered Nov. 25th with a 4-6 week wait.
You are a lucky guy to get though. I just received an email back finally but after reading posts on there facebook about the same contact/shipping problems I am really hesitant on placing the order.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I dont know if you've seen Lokescotty's posts (got a Jackpot), but he's also bought a fair bit of gear from Kewl Metal and raves about them, and he's in Norway.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts