Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a back problem of many years, I have to ride in a different position than most. I can't sit straight up on the bike even with a back rest due to increase prssure on the spine. I have to be leaning back to a certain degree then have my back puttting pressure on the back rest. After measuring last night in order to achieve this, I will need a +5 pull back on the bar. Does anyone know of a place that I can order this........or the measurements I would need in order to achieve this? TIA.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
As many post that have been on here about SRVT and you have to ask??:crzy::crzy::crzy:

Call Preston at Santa Rosa Vee Twin and he will make the bars to your specs at an extremely reasonable price.thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As many post that have been on here about SRVT and you have to ask??:crzy::crzy::crzy:

Call Preston at Santa Rosa Vee Twin and he will make the bars to your specs at an extremely reasonable price.thumb upthumb up
Do me a favor please........your 2nd grade humor tires on me. I would appreciate it if you didnt respond to any of my post in the future. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
SRVT bars and pullback risers. Either cycle ops or heavy metal designz has just released the risers. The bars should take you back 3" and the risers wil give the remaining 2".

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe you should try having a sense of humor. It wouldn't hurt!:ltr::ltr::ltr:thumb up
no point in us going back and forth, I've just seen enough of your post that I don't appreciate the juvenille nature of them. I"m sure their are some that may enjoy them........i'm not one of them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was trying to be nice and use humor considering you asked this question a year ago!

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=2837
LOL.....you're more juvenille that I thought you were. You're actualy taking the time to look up old post of mine, geez you've got to be kidding me. Dude you've got issues. I can't remember what I did yesterday , much less a year ago. This takes the cake.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Do me a favor please........your 2nd grade humor tires on me. I would appreciate it if you didnt respond to any of my post in the future. Thanks!
no point in us going back and forth, I've just seen enough of your post that I don't appreciate the juvenille nature of them. I"m sure their are some that may enjoy them........i'm not one of them.
LOL.....you're more juvenille that I thought you were. You're actualy taking the time to look up old post of mine, geez you've got to be kidding me. Dude you've got issues. I can't remember what I did yesterday , much less a year ago. This takes the cake.
Holy crap. Rking you must be one miserable old fart. :ltr:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
just put duct tape on my mouth before i get banned.
I guess you didn't realize you were attacking this site's admin. He means well.

·
Premium Member
13,175 Posts
Yeah. I was just going to say; the risers only work on XR's and not XC's.

There's a place that'll make custom bars to your specs. Not saying they will be cheap but they can do it. You will also need extended clutch and throttle cables along with an extended brake line to where it T's under the bottom triple tree.

http://www.brcustomcycles.com/

PS: Diamond's humor can come across differently sometimes but please don't mistake it for being juvenile. Trust me; he's looking out for all of us here or he wouldn't be taking the time to sponsor/admin this site. I'm sure after a while it can get tiresome when enough people ask a similar question often enough.

It's all good. Cheers!

cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Rking, they are actually for XR but it wouldn't hurt to call Big Joe and see if they'll work on XC or if he has anything that will.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts