Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
13,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
watching Seahawks and Vikings and stadium is packed. Seats started out at $150 bucks then they heard the weather forecast. Game time $48 bucks. Yup -6 outside garage is wooping 10 above. Bike is shivering maybe extra blanket. Heck with it.
Hope you're warm O maybe 5 inches of snow that's it so far this year.
Windchill -15

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yeah, I'm watching too. The only thing I can say is that the Vikings belong outside like they have been. Isn't their new stadium supposed to open next year? It's a dome isn't it?

·
13,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm watching too. The only thing I can say is that the Vikings belong outside like they have been. Isn't their new stadium supposed to open next year? It's a dome isn't it?
our dome will cost 1 billion dollars. Yes tax papers are paying for just over half. They say we will benefit from it. My ass we will. 2018 super bowl will be here. Vikings are playing at the U of M stadium now and the Vikings pay the U 250 thousand for every game and the money goes to the U. Yes Vikings will play there next year

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I do not understand how people can function in that extreme cold.
I don't understand how you can miss a 27 yarder for the win with your whole season on the line . Next week I'm going to watch my Patriots get smashed by the Chiefs ..... That will be a cold game to I reckon .

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I don't understand how you can miss a 27 yarder for the win with your whole season on the line . Next week I'm going to watch my Patriots get smashed by the Chiefs ..... That will be a cold game to I reckon .
I'm a die hard Bronco fan and I'm not sure who I want to win the Chiefs/Pats game :grin

I think I'd rather play the Chiefs....we know them...

Reactions: DVega

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm a die hard Bronco fan and I'm not sure who I want to win the Chiefs/Pats game :grin

You gotta get by the Steelers first , Brady - Manning sounds pretty good though .....:wink

·
Registered
1,136 Posts

Brady will have the balls down around 4 psi so he can get a grip on them and they will have pirated practice films to go off. So......

Reactions: SubDude

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Oh ok I was thinking retarded timing too

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
You gotta get by the Steelers first , Brady - Manning sounds pretty good though .....:wink
Brady will have the balls down around 4 psi so he can get a grip on them and they will have pirated practice films to go off. So......
I hate saying this because I have so much respect for the man as a football player and more importantly as a human being. Peyton Manning is a shell of the player he once was. Nobody and I mean no freaking body prepares like he does but for some reason he can't consistently win in the playoffs. The most "one and done" of any QB in history.

He may be the starting QB on Sunday but he's on a very short leash. I hope he plays like he did 2 years ago when the Broncos made it to the Super Bowl. I'm hoping they win it it all and he can ride off into the sunset a winner. They have the defense to do it and the offensive weaponry to match it. Time will tell.

If he can't or does and retires a winner we have a very good young quarterback waiting in the wings. He's already proved he can play in this league. Next year might be a bit of a challenge but I've been a Bronco fan my whole life...bring it on.

Just so this is out there, I like our chances with the Steelers. Denver has great fans, a mile high altitude and a pretty good football team. It's going to be hard to beat them at home and for a second time.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Good thing Manning took his HGH or he wouldn't even be out of his wheel chair , in reference to what I think you were saying about cheating , even though Brady was exonerated by a federal judge . Although if my team missed the playoffs every year and sucked as bad as the Dolphins I would prolly be mad too ....:grin

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Jamming , it does look like the Steelers took a hell of a physical beating and may be ripe for the pickings . Good luck to your team , hopefully if Manning doesn't implode we will see a Brady / Manning farewell match , I just wish the Pats didn't throw up on their shoes down the stretch and had the home field advantage ... Good luck !cheers

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Good thing Manning took his HGH or he wouldn't even be out of his wheel chair.
I really believe him when he say's he didn't use PED"s. Not just because he's on my beloved Broncos but rather of who he is. I respected and rooted for him because of the player he is(was?). That report was from Al Jazeera which is the National Enquirer of the sports world. No hard evidence has been produced, nothing but supposition and the word of an intern that cannot be corroborated. The intern has since recanted his statement saying he was just testing the reporter.

If you look deeper, when he was supposed to have used HGH he was under the care of the Colts medical staff. Had they allowed the use of PED's the fines and repercussions would have been enormous.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I don't even care if he took it , if he did it would have been to help him get back on the field , BUT if Tom Brady allegedly took it instead of his avocado ice cream , he would have been drawn and quartered !:ltr:

·
13,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Saturday night game Steelers against Cin was the wildest game I have seen in years. Loosing cause you have dumb ass players is beyond me.

Payton looked skinny and sick at the beginning of the year. I'm thinking drugs the kind that Doctors give you.
Payton and Rogers are great

·
Registered
169 Posts
in reference to what I think you were saying about cheating , even though Brady was exonerated by a federal judge .
Judge Berman didn’t exonerate Brady. More specifically, Judge Berman didn’t find that Tom Brady had no awareness or involvement in an alleged (or actual) football deflation scheme. Judge Berman also didn’t find that Brady did not obstruct an NFL investigation.

Instead, Judge Berman found that, even if Brady is guilty as charged, he can’t be suspended.

The question for Judge Berman wasn’t whether Brady did or didn’t do it, even though some of his questions to the lawyers suggested that Judge Berman was curious about whether Brady did or didn’t do it. The question was whether the NFL had the power to suspend Brady. Judge Berman concluded that the NFL did not have that power.

go broncos.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Judge Berman didn’t exonerate Brady. More specifically, Judge Berman didn’t find that Tom Brady had no awareness or involvement in an alleged (or actual) football deflation scheme. Judge Berman also didn’t find that Brady did not obstruct an NFL investigation.

Instead, Judge Berman found that, even if Brady is guilty as charged, he can’t be suspended.

The question for Judge Berman wasn’t whether Brady did or didn’t do it, even though some of his questions to the lawyers suggested that Judge Berman was curious about whether Brady did or didn’t do it. The question was whether the NFL had the power to suspend Brady. Judge Berman concluded that the NFL did not have that power.

go broncos.
Just a HATER , now I hope my Pats kick ASS . WANNA Bet ?:wink

1 - 20 of 41 Posts