Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter is over in Seattle. 75 today and sunny. Took VroomHilda out 2 days in a row. She was roaring loudly clearing her pipes from the long winter snooooooze.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Good on ya SV. Nice down here too - had the Spyder out Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Wife and I are off on our last biz trip, so we are missing the great weather at home. We'll be back home Wed. or Thursday and hope the nice weather is still hanging in there. In the meantime, you and Vroomhilda get a lot of miles in, you hear?!?
Ric

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Pretty nice down here as well but 60 hour work weeks are putting a damper on my riding. For the first time in 11 years my gas tank has not been filled up for over 3 months due to the crappy wet weather and/or working long hours.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Supposed to be 76 here today in Eagle point, Or. I need to go dust off the machine!

Been too long of a winter. I'm going to get some real riding in this year. Last year

in July I broke both of my feet. Really put a damper on the fun meter! :crying

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Our 60+ days turned to 40ish in more recent forecast. Really was looking forward to riding into work but hard to get going on that when it's dark and 30. :(

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I lose track of how many days in a row I have ridden I know we are back... It has been feeling like that today and 75 degrees out running errands that always take me about 100 miles... LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts