Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting up early and riding all day..I need to get my fix in before the cold clamps down tight on us....Its like a drug for me...the highest ive been on it was when I was discharged from the Marine Corp. I will never forget the feeling of seeing camp pendleton disapear in my rear view mirror as I rode out the gate for the last time..That ride home from Californa to Oklahoma was a very eventful yet remeberful ride...wow...people that dont ride just dont understand..Its more than a motorcycle. Its spiritual to me..anyone else agree or am I just a wierdo..which is fine..hahaha thumb up

·
Registered
38 Posts
Another weirdo,strange,unusual,whatever(I have not figured out exactly what I am or where I am going) down here in Texas.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I will never forget the feeling of seeing camp pendleton disapear in my rear view mirror as I rode out the gate for the last time..That ride home from Californa to Oklahoma was a very eventful yet remeberful ride...wow...people that dont ride just dont understand..Its more than a motorcycle. Its spiritual to me..anyone else agree? thumb up
I, for one, certainly agree as demonstrated in this video. I got chicken skin as I watched and listened. I never imagined "La Mer" would fit so perfectly as musical background for a ride video. Sit back and enjoy and have some Kleenex handy.

http://vimeo.com/17982564

·
Registered
54 Posts
Same Here

OkieHoss, Wow, we both had the same temp numbers. You had a + 7 0 :) today, and we had - 0 7 :( last night. For some reason, I like your numbers better. Later-

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man what a day...was on the rode early with my bud. we had a good breakfast with some strong black coffee then we fueled up and took off. We did 300 miles today touched 4 states. Oklahoma,Kansas,Missouri and Arkansas. No close calls a very nice beautiful day had by both of us..Thanks for all the replys you guys be safe out there.

Wierdo

·
Registered
143 Posts
....Its like a drug for me... Its spiritual to me..anyone else agree or am I just a wierdo..which is fine..hahaha thumb up
I'm with ya Okie. I've done a lot of them, and there is not one drug on this planet that compares to riding. It gets to the point where my wife tells me to go ride because she can tell I need my fix. You're not weird at all.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm with ya Okie. I've done a lot of them, and there is not one drug on this planet that compares to riding. It gets to the point where my wife tells me to go ride because she can tell I need my fix. You're not weird at all.
Thats funny because my wife says the same..

·
Registered
579 Posts
My girlfriend knows when I'm suffering from PMS. Parked Motorcycle Syndrome. I'll be leaving in the morning and she'll ask me if I'll be home by dinner or if she should eat without me.

Nothing like a good day of riding.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey Okie,
Your info says you're in Green Country. I grew up on Grand lake, went to school in Grove. You anywhere near there?

·
Registered
143 Posts
My girlfriend knows when I'm suffering from PMS. Parked Motorcycle Syndrome. I'll be leaving in the morning and she'll ask me if I'll be home by dinner or if she should eat without me.

Nothing like a good day of riding.
PMS:ltr:

I knew it wasn't just for women! That's f*#@ing awesom Ridin. I'm gonna use that next time. My girl never knows when I'm gonna be home, kinda nice to not be hassled with "when are you coming home?" in a winey ass voice. I guess one perk to riding...can't answer the phone or text!

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PMS:ltr:

I knew it wasn't just for women! That's f*#@ing awesom Ridin. I'm gonna use that next time. My girl never knows when I'm gonna be home, kinda nice to not be hassled with "when are you coming home?" in a winey ass voice. I guess one perk to riding...can't answer the phone or text!
And thats a big Perk bro thumb up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts