Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have Kuryakyn saddlebag front kick accents 7692. Can you tell me the measurement from the front edge of the accent. What is the measurement of the widest point on the bottom and how far up does the outside tab extend on the saddlebag lid. I have a penny size chip knocked out of my saddlebag lid that is 5inches from the ridge on the lid and 2inches from the leading edge. I'm trying to cover up a bad chip on the front of my saddlebag lid. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Does anyone have Kuryakyn saddlebag front kick accents 7692. Can you tell me the measurement from the front edge of the accent. What is the measurement of the widest point on the bottom and how far up does the outside tab extend on the saddlebag lid. I have a penny size chip knocked out of my saddlebag lid that is 5inches from the ridge on the lid and 2inches from the leading edge. I'm trying to cover up a bad chip on the front of my saddlebag lid. Thanks.
I have those on my bags. I will take a picture and measurement later tonight

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Well I am not sure it will cover it up but it would be close.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Another

Here is another pic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Another

One More picture