Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
13,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think is selling off all there victory line.

7JuRock

·
Premium Member
13,731 Posts
Because everything is on sale? Could be an end of summer sale due to decreased business across the board but you might be right. It'll be a shame to lose them and their low prices on shields.

I just tried to call them but just got a message they are closed. It is lunch time though. Still; one would think they would have someone there to answer the phone. They may not be that busy this time of year though so who knows.

I also just sent them an email asking them to clarify this because I have done business with them many times over the years since they first opened.

·
Premium Member
13,731 Posts
I heard back from them; here's the message.

Hello Bob,

Thank you for contacting us about this. WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESSJ We have a great sale going on and all of our products have been marked down. We have been improving our website page and working on setting up a better answering machine. I was away from my desk at the time you called (we need an out to lunch voicemail).

We would love to continue doing business with you and are happy you love our products just as much as we love making them! Let all your buddies know we are still open and they can contact us for more info if they need to. Email us for inquires at [email protected] , visit our website to see our products on www.7jurock.com. I will be available to take phone calls Monday-Friday 7am-1:30pm PST (lunch 12:00p-12:30p)

If you have any questions or concerns, please advise me. Thank you for choosing 7Jurock as your replacement windshield provider and giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Have a wonderful day.
Sincerely,
Alyssa Meza
Your Friends at 7Jurock
7Jurock Plastics Inc. | 12045 Slauson Ave. Suite C | Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670|
Email: [email protected] Website: www.7jurock.com| Phone: (909)634-8548 |

·
Registered
540 Posts
doesn't look like the flip is offered anymore.... i was hoping to maybe snag one for XR but it doesn't seem like its offered anymore.. got an email in so hopefully its just an oversight that its not listed in the options.

·
Registered
762 Posts
do you know how much they are marking them down?

·
Premium Member
13,731 Posts
doesn't look like the flip is offered anymore.... i was hoping to maybe snag one for XR but it doesn't seem like its offered anymore.. got an email in so hopefully its just an oversight that its not listed in the options.
Their response tells me they want to help anyone they can so give 'em a call. My bet is they will bend over backwards to help anyone.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you are writing about Jurock, you need to call and ask for the flip. Got mine in early August. Their shields are made to order.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
VJ, try looking at other brands on your link. It appears everything is on sale.

·
Registered
540 Posts
If you are writing about Jurock, you need to call and ask for the flip. Got mine in early August. Their shields are made to order.
yup, i got an email about an hour ago that says if its not offered in the options, its a $20 upcharge and that the shield is a final sale. totally understand that, but it would be nice to know its an option up front...

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
I have a 7Jurock flip the same height as the OEM mid-height and the good news is, its real calm behind it in cold weather. The bad news is its real calm behind it in hot weather. So for hot weather, I have a cut down to the quick shorty windscreen. Or I ride without a windshield. Nice to have the choice.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a 7Jurock flip the same height as the OEM mid-height and the good news is, its real calm behind it in cold weather. The bad news is its real calm behind it in hot weather. So for hot weather, I have a cut down to the quick shorty windscreen. Or I ride without a windshield. Nice to have the choice.
I went with same size as stock also but in retrospect should have gone 2" taller as I still get some buffeting. My OEM ws 21" I think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts