Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I recently bought a 2008 victory vegas 8-ball. I haven't even gotten to ride it yet but I already have some ideas on what I want to do to it in the future. I was wondering if anyone has dealt with replacing their headlight. I have the original stock chrome headlight on there now but would like to change it to a smaller sleeker looking black headlight. Does anyone know how difficult this is? Are there a lot of wires crammed into the healight assembly that I would need to deal with? Any feedback would help I looked for a wiring diagram online but didn't come up with anything.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
A lot of people use the Hammer/Jackpot headlight. Its a plug and play swap. There are a LOT of wires in there but the good news is a lot of that wiring can be routed under your tank.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have A Ness bullet Headlamp with visor .. bought it and had it power coated. It is also plug in play.. The factory head light is stainless so it easy to paint. Before I wreck my bike, That how I did mine..

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply guys. I found some on ebay but does anyone have another good place to buy custom victory parts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts