Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin for some bags for 09 Vegas 8 ball. Cant seem to find what I want which is a hard leather bag with no buckles and a clean look. I know their out there because I recently saw a bike with what I want. Anyone know where one could find something like this?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wingman,
Kind of a shot in the dark but you may want to check out Leatherup.com. They carry a bunch of different kinds of saddle bags. Maybe something will fit the bill.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Lookin for some bags for 09 Vegas 8 ball. Cant seem to find what I want which is a hard leather bag with no buckles and a clean look. I know their out there because I recently saw a bike with what I want. Anyone know where one could find something like this?
not being a fan of bags on the vegas, try getting a rack and roll bag. bags just don't seem to fit the flow of the bike.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree that bags dont look too good on the bike. Thats why I'm looking for somthing small ,sleek and somewhat rounded on the top to match the lines of the rear fender. I did find some on Cruiser Customizing site made by Alamo for Kawasaki but need to find a bracket for them. They look a little big but I'm going to mock up one from their dimensions out of cardboard to get an idea.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I agree that bags dont look too good on the bike. Thats why I'm looking for somthing small ,sleek and somewhat rounded on the top to match the lines of the rear fender. I did find some on Cruiser Customizing site made by Alamo for Kawasaki but need to find a bracket for them. They look a little big but I'm going to mock up one from their dimensions out of cardboard to get an idea.
try kuryakyn. or i hear bikers friend bags are nice and it has a pad that you can use as a back rest if you mount it on the back seat for roll bags.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are nice looking but a bit pricey. I'll have to see if the local dealer has them. I wont pay their price but would like to see them in person.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts