Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a 04 kinpin thati bought new from arlen ness now i have a2012 cross country this bike handles better then any cruiser i have ever owned not really sure if is any faster then the pin but its close iam glad to find this fourm because the buffeting is terrible so now i got some ideas how to fix i already put a jurock 13 inch flip next all try the jtd lowers

·
Administrator
5,973 Posts
i had a 04 kinpin thati bought new from arlen ness now i have a2012 cross country this bike handles better then any cruiser i have ever owned not really sure if is any faster then the pin but its close iam glad to find this fourm because the buffeting is terrible so now i got some ideas how to fix i already put a jurock 13 inch flip next all try the jtd lowers
Alright, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Victory Forums! JTD sounds lik a great solution. I emailed back and forth with him a bunch of time and posted the first pics of the lowers on here but am not really bothered with buffeting so I can't give you personnal experiance on how well they work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts