Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
01 v92c Deluxe

Put a set of stage 1 slip ons on today, now to find a set of apes, wires, a rack and a taller sissy bar. so much more to do before winter is over, still have to do a tune up aswell fresh plugs and such.

victory new stage 1's.jpg

·
Registered
54 Posts
I like the paint on it, mine is black. What slip ons are those and where can I find them? I'd like to get some for my bike

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are Victory stage 1 slip ons and no longer made for the older Vics I bought mine off a guy on the forums here. with an 03 you could look at a set of dnd slip ons or vic might still have them for your bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Stage 1 pipes

I put these same pipes on my '01 this spring. They were New Old Stock. Came with a chip (which was bad). I have been told you don't need the chip and that the stock chip will work with these. My problem is that since I put the new pipes on, the bike is running poorly at low idle. I have to keep the fast idle on when I am at a red light, etc. I think part of the problem is that I am running with a K&N air filter and with the new pipes, there is just too much air going through and it is throwing off my air/fuel mixture. I had the TPS adjusted at the dealer and it was better for a few weeks but is now back to running poorly at low idle. I have ordered a stock air filter to see if that will resolve the issue. If not, I guess I am going to have to fork over the $ for a Power Commander.
Did you have any issues like this when you changed the mufflers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts