Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that the color of the 99 V92C's was called KYSO Blue. I have checked with Martian Senior and DuPont and neither have that paint for sale. I have heard that a Dodge color call Intense Perl Blue is very close. Does anyone have any information that would help me? I need the paint color to paint my TC saddlebags.

Thanks for any help on this.
Travis

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK Dodge intense pearl blue is not it. Bought a spray cn of it yesterday at Advanced Auto. Not even close. If I have to order a darn quart from Victory will it do a set of Saddle Bag's and the fenders and the tank? If I have to go that far may just paint the whole bike.

Does anyone know a substitute color? Does not have to be perfect. Bike is by far not a show bike.

Thanks
Travis

·
13,242 Posts
I have a NAPA shop that can analyze paint. You ride your bike over and they bring there analyzer out to bike and then they hook it up to there computer and tell you what is the best match.
They only have car colors so there not dead nuts but they get you close.
Do a search of your home town

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a NAPA shop that can analyze paint. You ride your bike over and they bring there analyzer out to bike and then they hook it up to there computer and tell you what is the best match.
They only have car colors so there not dead nuts but they get you close.
Do a search of your home town
Yep, my local napa used to do that to, but gun broke and they never fixed it. There are a few body shops who have them, but they want you to pay them to paint it. UHG! but I have found out that it is a 2 step process. Silver base and a clear or candy blue called rigel blue. so I hope to find out more real soon. Plus my paint guy said he will paint the whole bike and redo the pinstripes in paint not stick on. So I may be matching as close as I can and then repainting whole bike.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts