Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A local Victory shop to me closed down last year and I ended up buying everything to help them get cleaned up. I had hoped to Ebay everything and make some money. I have been to darn busy and it's been sitting here for 3 months so I figured I'd post it on here. You're welcome to make me an offer. If any Victory dealers want to buy everything I'll gladly make a package deal. Here is a list of the parts I have. I have some generic parts as well as some jackets and womens riding pants. I also have some helmets as well.
Hammer and Jackpot parts
08 Black Shotgun exhaust
08 Chrome Shotgun Exhuast
05-07 Hammer 06-07 Jackpot Chrome Shotgun Exhaust
08-09 Chrome Shotgun Exhaust
06-07 Chrome Swept
06-07 Black Swept
05 Hammer Slip On Stage 1
Hammer headlight bucket
05 saddle bags
30in lock and ride windshield

Kingpin/ Vegas parts
08-09 Chrome 2 into 1 no cats pipes
04-05 Stage 1 Slip on
03 Vegas HID headlight kit part # 2874303
12x9 Mustang Contoured Vintage backrest pad part # 2875205
03-10 silver bag mounts
Vegas luggage rack kit # 2875439
Vegas backrest kit only works with luggage rack above
04 Saddlebag bracket kit silver
03-10 kingpin bag mounts black
stock seat
03 Vegas Chrome foot control brackets
rear seat
30in lock and ride windshield

Vision parts
Stage 2 Slip On
trunk mirror kit one sold only one left
luggage rack street
Chrome floorboard kit
Chrome drivers floorboard kit
Chrome Switch Cube kit

V92 parts (not much sorry V92 guys)
92C Detachable Saddlebag brackets
92C stock seat
2002 V92 plug wire set
V92SC Comfort Sport Handlebars # 2872933

These are all Victory parts that either fit all models or are not listed. I've listed part #s on everything I could here. This is 99% of the Victory stuff I have excpet the jackets, hats, etc.

ALL 03-newer Chrome belt guard
Passenger pad # 2872866
Highway pegs chrome # 2875198
front brake lever
Exhaust sheild # 1261414
Support footpeg RH #5133529-156
Clutch cable #7080918
Exhaust nut
Exhaust mounting bracket #2875379
Caliper Caps Front and Rear
Oil Filter Removal tool
Victory Patches 9inx6in white with black lettering
Arlen Ness Foot Pegs #2875930

·
Registered
163 Posts
What is the "05 storage bag"?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All pm's replied to. The 05 storage bags are hard leather saddle bags for it looks like 05-up Hammer and jackpot. They are part # 2875009. If you want to E-mail me directly at [email protected] I can send you pictures. The box says Sbags so I wrote storage bags, sorry about that.
I am asking $232 for the HID kit, it is the complete kit with headlight, ballast, ballast mount, hardware, and instructions.
The corbin seat I'd like to sell with the backrest as it's be hard to sell just the backrest as it only works with the seat. I'm asking $270 for it.
I will be away tomorrow Thursday for most of the day but will try to answer as much as I can before then.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still a bunch of stuff left. Anybody need anything. Any dealers out there want it all. I could arrange deliver within about 150 miles if we could agree on a price for everything.

·
Registered
243 Posts
i sent you a p m re the corbin seat if you still have it post or p m me with the details, as, color, material, exactly what yr. model it fits,

thanks in advance

steve

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll see if I can size the pictures done and upload a few.

I had someone who wants the seat and just set up a paypal account. They are suppose to send me money soon. If that falls through you are next in line.

I replied to all PMs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Sorry for the delay my lovely girlfriend totalled my car so I've been dealing with that. The only mens leather jacket I have is a large size. All motorcycle jackets run a bit small so this may work. If you want to E-mail me at [email protected] I'll send you some pictures.

The seat has been sold.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jeff
I'm glad it arrived safely and you're happy with it.

Does anyone else need anything? It's getting close to Ebay time as I need this stuff gone. If anyone has spare time there is a lot of money to be made here and I'll give you a heck of a deal on everything I have left. I'll even throw in all the jackets, helmets, pants, etc. I don't have time to go through all this stuff so I'm really willing to work with a buyer on everything.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts