Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 victory vegas 8ball lowered 1.5 inches... i bottomed out this weekend and destroyed wires under the fender after reattaching wires the left side turn signals work brake light works as running light but not wen brakes are applied. right side turns have no power at all. all wire has been checked and is correct. i believe i blew my acm. just wondering if anybody had any ideas.... is there a way to test that module? its an expensive part to buy on a guess.... if i need it wheres the cheapest place to get one? any help would be great

·
Premium Member
13,697 Posts
Not sure how to check it but I think Noemetz has 'em. Check out the link below and scroll down to them. It does sound like it's blown. I don't have one on my 04 Kingpin and don't really miss it. You can eliminate it out of the system if you wanted to.

http://www.noemtz.com/purevictoryparts.htm

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont really wanna go used on an electrical part so i guess my next ?'s are can you eliminate it? if so pros/cons... and cheapest place to buy a new one... $240 shipped was the cheapest i found

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have seen that it can be bypassed as it an auto cancelling module for the turn signals you would just have turn them off manually but i havent found out how to do it but it can be done.Check it out maybe someone who as done it can help you

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Badlands makes modules for just about any cycle application. Price is at least half what you quoted and they are a reputable product. Call them and an American will answer the phone and walk you through issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts