Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ride from Woodenbong towards Rathdowney border gates and back is a great road with some nice in camber corners.
sorry about the wind noise but it was just recorded on a normal camera hand held by the lady on the back,
apart from the wind noise there's some good sounds coming from the exhaust and the occasional scraping of the exhaust pipe on r/h bends.
Enjoy
https://vimeo.com/87057375

https://vimeo.com/87059576

·
Registered
781 Posts
Nice road! Curvy roads in Richmond area are .. not so much.. much better in the western mountains though. ..

·
13,235 Posts
Who ever was in back filming did a Great job thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Nice Chris- where abouts is that exactly?

Those Burleigh bars look really nice- from your position does it block your view of the speedo or warning lights? I might give them a call and see if they do them in black.

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Those Burleigh bars look really nice- from your position does it block your view of the speedo or warning lights? I might give them a call and see if they do them in black.
Yeah mate they do a great job of blocking the too bright overdrive light and the too bright hi beam indicator ive put a lower power globe in abd stuck a pocket watch over most of it as bright dash lights at night specially in rain annoy the fark outta me.
Bars are tough hey. Give great "feel".
Are available in powdercoated black. Mine are called rollerbars and designed to be in exact position as stock but easier on wrists, thats the way I wanted em. And the cables all just reach...had to reroute clutchcable behind top triple clamp and pull front brake hose back thru a tad but all fitted.
Tell Dave Kurtso ya heard about em from me, hes a big Victory fan put me onto en actually. Hes Victory mad..like the rest of us!
Check out their website on the net.
And yeah my camera lady dida great job, shes fearless and does lots of other stuff great too!

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pist

Also from my Vegas seating and how I sit thr useless part of Speedo and tach are blocked, had just a central Speedo when we measured up but who needs to see under 20 ks or over 6 grand?

You can run yr wiring inside em too theyre predrilled just a bit of stuffing around to extend the wires a bit, I may do that later.
Ya need to die grind the locating post off yr switchblock too but ya dontneed em theyre just mass prod assembly markers.
A tuff bike needs tuff bars!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Yeah mate they do a great job of blocking the too bright overdrive light and the too bright hi beam indicator ive put a lower power globe in abd stuck a pocket watch over most of it as bright dash lights at night specially in rain annoy the fark outta me.
Bars are tough hey. Give great "feel".
Are available in powdercoated black. Mine are called rollerbars and designed to be in exact position as stock but easier on wrists, thats the way I wanted em. And the cables all just reach...had to reroute clutchcable behind top triple clamp and pull front brake hose back thru a tad but all fitted.
Tell Dave Kurtso ya heard about em from me, hes a big Victory fan put me onto en actually. Hes Victory mad..like the rest of us!
Check out their website on the net.
And yeah my camera lady dida great job, shes fearless and does lots of other stuff great too!
Yeah I like them a lot- also internal wiring a big plus- cool, thanks mate.

pist

Also from my Vegas seating and how I sit thr useless part of Speedo and tach are blocked, had just a central Speedo when we measured up but who needs to see under 20 ks or over 6 grand?

You can run yr wiring inside em too theyre predrilled just a bit of stuffing around to extend the wires a bit, I may do that later.
Ya need to die grind the locating post off yr switchblock too but ya dontneed em theyre just mass prod assembly markers.
A tuff bike needs tuff bars!
Haha....nice mate- thanks.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Looks like some really nice roads and a nice day to ride. I only watched the first one, my internet is crap and it took too long to get the first one completely loaded.

You should really try to stay on your side though, :eek: your lucky no other cars came along.

;) :D

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here's the same bit of road, very well videotaped aboard a bike a little quicker and a tad more nimble than my humble Vegas:)
the Yamaha R1
Enjoywac
http://youtu.be/Pw3_OlAd-lU

1 - 9 of 9 Posts