Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So all the rain here in CT kept me on the porch today (can't get the new girl wet just yet) Don't say it!

Gotta make good use of time, so I started some small mods to personalize the new XCT.

The great folks at NOEMTZ Designz and Withdoctor's sent me these goodies and WD's sent a cool freebie along with my order, so I can quickly remove the cap from my bottle of Bud Light after all that modding.

The other bummer, besides the rain, was my Ness Flip windshield didn't line up on the new XCT, like it would on the 11 XC. :mad: The Ness wouldn't slide deep enough behind the fairing, so the tall WS is back on for now.

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
Nice looking goodies. We who live in the Northwet know about doing projects during the Rain Festival.
There's a thread here where a guy is looking for a stock brake reservoir cover. Looks like you might have one for him, eh?
I hope you're not gonna leave that license plate sticking up like that. Click on the link in my signature below and resolve that bit of ugliness.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking goodies. We who live in the Northwet know about doing projects during the Rain Festival.
There's a thread here where a guy is looking for a stock brake reservoir cover. Looks like you might have one for him, eh?
I hope you're not gonna leave that license plate sticking up like that. Click on the link in my signature below and resolve that bit of ugliness.
Yes, your LD Bracket is on my list too. I meant to get one for my XC and never got to it. :crzy:

I'll search for that thread to help him out.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Noe from noemtz.com is a great dude to deal with. Good person and very helpful. He's on the other side of town from me but he's always willing to help. I like the folks at witch doctor as well fast reliable service. Nice looking XCT, all the small things are what stick out. Nice job.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Noe from noemtz.com is a great dude to deal with. Good person and very helpful. He's on the other side of town from me but he's always willing to help. I like the folks at witch doctor as well fast reliable service. Nice looking XCT, all the small things are what stick out. Nice job.
Thanks, Smitty.

No doub't about it! Both vendors are fantastic and I will gladly pay more for Made in the USA! thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shorty antenna. I was wondering the same thing myself but figured it out when I went back and looked at the first pic and saw it still in the package.
Thanks guys!

I should have explained that a little better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts