Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out. I seem to have been accidently cc-d to a internal email....

Lehman trikes will host a Preview of a motorcycle called the “Good Turn trike” to the VRA lunch event in Daytona. This is before the official public reveal later that afternoon. It will be presented to a deserving soldier who applies or is nominated through an application through Lehman – details through http://www.lehmantrikes.com/default.aspx?navid=35

Victory has supplied the motorcycle for this year, wher in past years the soldier had to donate a bike for the conversion. As you can imagine, the opportunity to give a completed and customized motorcycle is awesome for both companies.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Good to see victory getting involved in the charity. do you think it'll be a trike,or Bagger?

·
Registered
12,329 Posts
Kevin,
I am going to be removing my O2 sensors and I was wondering if you knew of a source for plugs for the holes?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
What holes? You don't actually remove the O² sensors, but rather disconnect the wires leading away from the sensors. Both wires are easy to unplug and leave unplugged.

·
Registered
12,329 Posts
What holes? You don't actually remove the O² sensors, but rather disconnect the wires leading away from the sensors. Both wires are easy to unplug and leave unplugged.
I'd like to leave those buggers in the garage, for the sake of appearances. I understand that earlier Vics that didn't have closed loop circuits and no O2 sensors, had plugs in those holes. I want to obtain a pair of them somehow.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I'd like to leave those buggers in the garage, for the sake of appearances.
You're right, they're not the most gorgeous feature of the bike. Maybe KevinX can suggest something to plug them with, but keep in mind that anything short of a perfect fit could result in an exhaust leak.

Also keeping the O² sensors in place will make the process easily reversible. I don't know why you would ever want them back in, but if you ever do, plugging the wires back in is a 10 second job.

·
Registered
12,329 Posts
CrossRoads, I imagine there to be some kind of gasket washer that would go with those plugs, that's why I made the request to Kevinx. I don't mind the time needed to remove/replace them...thankfully, I have the time.

·
Registered
12,329 Posts
Thanks Kevin, good to know they aren't some Vic exotica.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Vision Trike, or as they call it at Lehman a Crossbow
I saw it at the Lehman display Saturday in Daytona. I thought it looked really nice. Interestingly, the lines seem to flow better as a trike than as a moto.

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
This is an excellent thing Lehman and Victory is doing. I'm sure they will find many deserving candidates and have a very tough time trying to decide which ONE to give it to. Far too many of our fighting men and women have lost limbs to the war on terror.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts