142 Posts
Looks like a 3 wheel Lotus.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Diamond - They have a number of those around here. They really seem more like a superfast go cart than they do any type of bike (even a can-am) since you sit SO low in them. Make CERTAIN she is comfortable sitting SO low. You really can NOT see ANYTHING down there and IMHO are more dangerous than a bike. They DO look cool though. I'll try to see if I can find some pics from one of the weekly bike nights with pics of the ones people own around here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
looks like a cage to me.
Maybe I'm being a snob, but if it has more than 2 wheels, it might as well be a convertable. At least you get more trunk space. Seriously, part of the fun of riding a motorcycle is the skill it takes and how you must remain "present" at all times.
3-wheels = training wheels

·
Registered
436 Posts
The Canam spyder is a money pit - with to many computers and sensors that constantly throw codes - and the only place you can have it worked on is the dealer.....only fun in a straight line, turns are a struggle and it has 5500 rpm at 65 in 5th gear(30mpg). Been there, don't go there. Cool concept and they are working on one that would lean in the corners that might be a winner if they loose all the electronics that make it a time bomb :rolleyes:

·
Registered
113 Posts
that machine looks stupid fast!!! i bet its fun to drive. i would probably get a dune buggy first tho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts