211 Posts
Umm - why?

·
Registered
4,091 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,451 Posts
Often when riding I am consumed by the need to watch tv.:eek I can see survivors complaining: "the guy in the truck said he never saw him. The prick should be charged with murder."

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
It's so that while you are riding in a boring part of your travels you can watch YouTube's Greatest Motorcycle Accidents 2016.

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Well all the car drivers can watch tv while theyre operating a motor vehicle, its only fair that we get the same opportunity, gets so bloody boring having to ride when I could be home watching rock clipz.
Rock On!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL...we have quite a few bike nights over here. Makes for some entertainment,
But the main reason is the head unit sounds way better than the stock Victory.I put plenty of miles on my bike and it is nice to be able to crank the tunes up now and then

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe this would be a more appropriate PIC for you guys?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
That's sick... I have a few buddies with SG's, they are running double din DVD head units for the NAV and sound quality. How much better is the sound? Once I buy a tour pack that will likely be the route I go. With the upgraded amp and sound quality, should be no issue running the tour pack speakers.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Any non stock head unit is better than stock.

Reactions: BenD and grh450

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's sick... I have a few buddies with SG's, they are running double din DVD head units for the NAV and sound quality. How much better is the sound? Once I buy a tour pack that will likely be the route I go. With the upgraded amp and sound quality, should be no issue running the tour pack speakers.
Sound is WAY better,loud and clear.
Running these in the lids

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
going down the road with bumps I bet it does not play :devil
Well sir, you would LOSE that bet
Bumps have zero effect:wink

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Beautiful bike grh , love the color and it looks like you keep it immaculate . Good on you Brother .

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Maggs,she coming up on 18,000 miles and I have had it for almost a year now

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
You sure did a beautiful job making it look like it belongs there. Nice craftsmanship. Now all you need is a thermal imaging camera for those foggy evening rides home.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
grh450,

Great work on your beautiful Victory. I'll bet that's a real head turner at bike nights and a lot of fun running down the road. Congratulations on a job very well done and thank you for sharing your results. You have a beautiful ride that you clearly use for its intended purpose.

Reactions: grh450
1 - 20 of 22 Posts