Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody posted this on facebook. I cleaned it up a bit.

I believe this to be generic feelings of many cage drivers out there. The last two lines being the most important.

fckbikers.jpg

·
13,185 Posts
would like to meet him when I'm behind the wheel of a semi

·
Registered
251 Posts
Somebody posted this on facebook. I cleaned it up a bit.

I believe this to be generic feelings of many cage drivers out there. The last two lines being the most important.

View attachment 133514
And why hasn't his name posted so every motorcycle rider in the world can bomb his page and show his family what kind of POS dad and husband is, oh I know his daddy ran away and his mommy wouldn't let him get a motorcycle, so now he hates us!!!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
This is nothing more than drivel. Just another internet bully ranting behind the safety of a keyboard and blue screen.

Big tough guy with internet muscles. Yeah, okay...

Facebook isn't real.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
919 Posts
What a a$$ we have jobs family in my case my motorcycle is not a toy

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Commented on this

Try not to comment much on those social sites. But this time I did comment, could not reframe. Somebody I know reposted that piece of crap comment. Could not help but think today maybe he or he/she was just trying to stir the pot! I know my bloodpressure went up when I read that bs.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The guy apologized for his rant and admitted his ignorance and explained what led to the rant in another post before this went viral...Not saying it's right but hell we have all lost our temper and said **** we didn't mean bc we were upset. If this type of stuff upsets you then people need tougher skin.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
That's all well and good but I'm sure he'll be looking over his shoulder in Odessa. "Everyone thinks they're a tough guy until they meet one"

·
Registered
784 Posts
Posted on a cell phone, probably while driving. Just another self absorbed so and so. We all meet jackwagons on motorcycles, in cars, semi's and so on, so deal with it.
Sounds like he should take his own advise, grow up and do what his momma should have tough him. His family depends on it and the tragic part would be ruining his own life by being stubborn.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'd like to punch that guy in the face! So I'm irresponsible because he's too lazy to be responsible. Being considerate of other drivers/riders never stops. What a moron!

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
I feel the same way that asshat does whenever I see a BABY ON BOARD sign. Those signs should be on the hub of the steering wheel to remind parents of THEIR responsibility to protect their offspring and not mine or anyone else. And those pink breast cancer ribbons and fund raising events--hey folks, there are OTHER cancers out there. You'll run your buns off for that one cancer, but you won't get out of your Barcalounger for mine. I guess that makes me an asshat too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts