Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all.. been lurking on this forum a few months now, when i first posted i was interested in moving away from harley, but was a little hard as we never had a dealer in my state..Well now we have.lol .. So i now am considering a hardball, havent seen one yet but he has offered a pretty fair trade, and also to take a crossroads out for a weekend to see how i like it (be lucky to get 1/2 hour test ride with harley..hahaha.)So my question is, as not to keen on apes, would like to get beach bars.. but not sure of the measurements of the apes on the hardball..If someone would be able to let me know measurements of bars.ie height/pullback/clamp area..thickness..etc..I would be very appreciative..thankyou kindly. Oh and between you guys with all your knowledge this sight has been great to visit.cheers....cheers

·
Premium Member
13,190 Posts
Can't help you with the measurements but did you know the bars can be moved back into any position you like? If reach is an issue you can just pull them back to where you like them. May not look as cool but that's not always the goal.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mate..but yep i do know the bars can be moved, reach wouldn't be a prob as well..But i like the look of beachies, had em on a few bikes a found them real comfy..all cosmetic lol....

·
Premium Member
13,190 Posts
thanks mate..but yep i do know the bars can be moved, reach wouldn't be a prob as well..But i like the look of beachies, had em on a few bikes a found them real comfy..all cosmetic lol....
If you have trouble finding the right beach bars for the Vic 'cause the risers are 5" apart center to center vs the HD's 3.5"; let me know. I have a brand new set of chrome Vic beach bars that I got in an auction with some other parts.

·
Registered
336 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, Harley Springer front ends use the wider spacing as well. Not that it opens up your options a whole lot but at least it gives you something else to look at.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I'm not mistaken, Harley Springer front ends use the wider spacing as well. Not that it opens up your options a whole lot but at least it gives you something else to look at.
Thats awesome info mate, because if thats the case..ye old wheelbarrow and bullhorns might work...cheers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you have trouble finding the right beach bars for the Vic 'cause the risers are 5" apart center to center vs the HD's 3.5"; let me know. I have a brand new set of chrome Vic beach bars that I got in an auction with some other parts.
cheers mate..what type of beaches you have size wise, if i may ask.

·
13,003 Posts
hey all.. been lurking on this forum a few months now, when i first posted i was interested in moving away from harley, but was a little hard as we never had a dealer in my state..Well now we have.lol .. So i now am considering a hardball, havent seen one yet but he has offered a pretty fair trade, and also to take a crossroads out for a weekend to see how i like it (be lucky to get 1/2 hour test ride with harley..hahaha.)So my question is, as not to keen on apes, would like to get beach bars.. but not sure of the measurements of the apes on the hardball..If someone would be able to let me know measurements of bars.ie height/pullback/clamp area..thickness..etc..I would be very appreciative..thankyou kindly. Oh and between you guys with all your knowledge this sight has been great to visit.cheers....cheers
WAIT rumor is Vic will have a cool beach bar bike for 2013 only a couple weeks away and we will all know. Heck your dealer might all ready know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts